Monday 19 December 2011

Hey Steve....

...do you think this 'Raven' suits the Grymn aesthetic?












What ever happened to DLD productions I wonder. I always thought I might buy a few of the range but never got around to it before they ceased trading. Managed to pick this and a couple of other items up from ebay a while back. Great little kit with lots of detail and, but for a few minor flaws, cast excellently. Scale-wise I think it's nearer 25 than 28mm (figures included for the driver's and commander's hatches have helmets cast from Denizen Federation troopers which I still have loads of) so would seem ideal for Denizen, GZG and possibley Hasslefree 'troopers' (of which there may soon be a few more). The Grymn seem ok too.
Anyway, a few more pics...





















































has it's own base too...















Going to build the Komodo next...

1 comment:

  1. I've replied to your PM on the FoD but to add a comment here, I would say that it is perfect apart from the plate at the front being way too far forward. If it was brought rearwards so that the front was in line with the sloping plate, then it would look a lot less unbalanced...it would also add a bit of visibility for the poor driver/pilot.

    Apart from that, it is lovely to see a DLD vehicle again...

    ReplyDelete